Vice President, Loan Documentation and Review Officer
The Vice President, Loan Documentation and Review Officer will serve in a senior role overseeing and participating in the administration of the Bank’s commercial and consumer loan portfolios. In this role, he/she will manage and maintain the integrity of our risk management functions by ensuring that acceptable credit standards are maintained and that loans conform to established Bank policy and procedures, as well as, regulatory requirements and approvals.
- Responsible for reviewing loan documents to ensure that the Bank’s document standards are maintained and to ensure that the loan transaction conforms to the Bank’s Loan Policy and Loan Approval.
- Build and maintain relationships with Senior Management, Loan Officers, Loan Operations and outside counsel while contributing guidance for areas that require further development.
- Ensure Loan Policy compliance with appropriate approval authority levels.
- Serve as Secretary of Management Loan Committee, preparing, coordinating agendas and minutes.
- Coordinate External Loan Review.
- Prepare Board Reports, as appropriate.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Undergraduate and/or advanced degree in business administration or law. Real estate paralegal preferred.
- Minimum 15 years experience as, or in combination of, a Loan Officer, Documentation Review Specialist or Loan Closer.
- Knowledge of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to concisely and clearly express opinions, observations and recommendations in a confident manner.
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to remain flexible and withstand unpredictable changes to schedules and deadlines.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with personnel at all levels.
(Reminder: Standard email is not encrypted and should not be considered a secure alternative when sending sensitive personal information)