American Enterprise Bank asset-based loans are traditional revolving capital lines of credit for short-term working capital needs, secured by a company’s inventory and accounts receivable. Asset-based loans provide businesses with immediate funds and ongoing cash flow based on a percentage of the value of the company's assets, such as commercial accounts receivable and inventory. Businesses pay interest only on the funds they've drawn. Funds from asset-based loans can be used for day-to-day operating expenses, or limited-term or seasonal working capital cash needs, such as to carry accounts receivables, purchase inventory, bridge seasonal cash flow, or to capitalize on vendor discounts.
- Asset-based financing can be underwritten relatively quickly and easily
- Asset-based loans are generally cost effective and competitive relative to other financial options
- Interest-only payments on lines of credit
- Competitive interest rates
- Sweep options available for your AEB Business Checking account
Benefit from working with a local decision-maker who will respond quickly to your individual situation and provide flexible and creative financing options.
For more information contact your local AEB branch, or click here to contact us via email.