Through BankNet, American Enterprise Bankís online banking system, our business customers can make Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions. This is one of the most efficient ways for your business to transfer funds or make payments electronically. An ACH transaction is like a check, but you donít need to get out your checkbook. Direct deposits, electronic transfers between accounts, and pre-authorized payments such as payroll can save time and money for your business and give you added convenience, safety and peace of mind.
The Federal Reserve and Electronic Payments Network act as ACH Operators.
- Allows direct deposit of payroll into any financial institution of employee's choice
- Saves time and money in accounting
- Eliminates waste and expense of paper checks
- A no-cost benefit to the employee
- Make payments and deposits electronically
- Payroll deduction to any financial institution
- Transfers between AEB accounts and other financial institutions
- Automatic transfers based on target balances to designated accounts
- Make federal, state and local tax payments online
- Streamline child support wage garnishments
- Collect donations electronically
For more information contact your local AEB branch, or click here to contact us via email.